Tuesday, March 5, 2013

CELEBRATING MURDERERS

TOM
I want you to look at the handout I gave you. These are actual quotes from Che Guevara. I want you to ask yourself if this is really the kind of person you want to become. Do you have enough heart to look your supposed enemies in the eye and put a bullet in their brains? Are you willing to stain your rifle red with slaughter? Ready to throw away every rule of law in favor of arbitrary murder? If so, I think you are living in the wrong country. So unless you're willing to do these things, I'd say you're either a dupe or a liar for wearing those Che Guevara t-shirts around campus. If you want to support the poor and the exploited masses, then go out and do it and don't hook your name up with a cold-blooded freedom-hating murderer.  

"Crazy with fury I will stain my rifle red while slaughtering any enemy that falls in my hands! My nostrils dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood. With the deaths of my enemies I prepare my being for the sacred fight and join the triumphant proletariat with a bestial howl!"

"Hatred as an element of struggle; unbending hatred for the enemy, which pushes a human being beyond his   natural limitations, making him into an effective, violent, selective, and cold-blooded killing machine. This is what our soldiers must become "
 
"To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary...These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail. This is a revolution! And a revolutionary must become a cold killing machine motivated by pure hate. We must create the pedagogy of the The Wall!

Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
 
 
 

CHE GUEVARA IS DEAD
GET OVER IT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment